10 thoughts on “I better get my guest room ready…

1. JodyC says:

I’d love to come to The Island. I’m reading "Anne of The Island" just now and am enraptured by the beauty of it.~Jody

2. islandsparrow says:

Born and raised here. An Islander – by birth and choice – my great great grandparents emigrated here from Scotland and Ireland.

3. roberta says:

The girls and I just watched a dvd of Tales from Avonlea the other night. You do live in a beautiful place. Did you grow up there or move there as an adult?

4. Susan says:

Last week I sent away for info on vacationing in PEI. I’ve always wanted to visit(well, esp since I went to high school in Alberta, now I live in CA. USA).And now you’ve fanned the desire even more.My tentative plan is in June. After I figure out my school schedule I’ll be looking more intensely.

5. Gosh!! I didn’t really expect to have Mary’s commenting party to land over here – thanks for spreading the fun!

6. Linds says:

Hi… I am here from Owlhaven. What a lovely blog. I will definitely be back! I loved the 106 things about you. Great idea.

7. Sarah says:

The picture of the tree in full color…gorgeous!Thanks for joining the fun at Mary’s commenting party!Have a blessed day.

8. Biologyfool says:

Thanks for helping with Mary’s commenting bomb.

9. owlhaven says:

Thanks for commenting at my ‘party’!!Mary, mom to many

10. Dawn says:

The Ocean Sabbath was wonderful! Thank you for posting the link. I do want to visit PEI one day…