Apparently we are not to hide under our clothes

So says my fashion conscious 16 year old

A little judicious tapering can easily “create the illusion of a waist” even if we don’t have one.

So these comfy dresses are out

According to Stacy and Clinton and Sarah…

dress

I won’t mention how many of these I’ve been tempted to buy.

There always seems to be so many left at the end of every summer season

hmmm

wonder why?

*grin*

Drop over to Randi’s and check out some other fashion citations.

8 thoughts on “~sigh ~

1. Jeannine says:

It is pretty, but I’d also listen to the resident fashionista. :-)When Alyssa goes away to college in August I don’t know what I’ll do. The salesgirls always say everything looks nice no matter how bad it looks. I’ll miss Alyssa’s comments: "Too old for you." "Too young for you." Or simply making a face while saying, "Mom." Then I know to move on. 🙂

2. Jill says:

What a very pretty dress–in fact, just yesterday I came home from work and put something quite similar on. Very comfortable and airy in the warm sun! XO

3. And I haven’t thrown mine out yet! You’re all giving some ammunition!

4. I think it looks better on the mannikin than it does on me 🙂

5. Kathleen says:

Hey that dress isn’t so bad! I’ve seen MUCH worse!

6. Randi says:

I think it looks like a nice dress! That hardly qualifies as a mu-mu type dress!

7. Susie says:

The dress certainly looks comfy and would be nice for warm weather. 🙂

8. Kathleen says:

Hey that dress isn’t so bad! I’ve seen MUCH worse!