17 thoughts on “The newest family on the block . . .

1. Donna – tell Katie that they would scoot very quickly into their den if you tried to pet them. But the mother fox will come close if you have any food.

2. Kim in ON says:

Beautiful pictures!

3. Miz Booshay says:

Katie wonders if you can pet them?I wonder if they are afraid of humans at this age?They are adorable.

4. roberta says:

They are so darling! How fun to have such close pictures! Thanks for sharing, I’ll show my children in the morning, they’ll love it. 🙂

5. Danielle B. says:

Those are awesome!! My daughter would be in seventh heaven to have been able to have been that close to them!!!

6. Lisa Johnson says:

They are gorgeous! You are fortunate to see them up close like that. I love spring with all the babies!We took care of an injured red fox then took him to a wildlife rehabilitator after a few days. Now he’s in a sanctuary. It’s hard not to get attached to the little cuties. I did get some great pictures of ‘our’ fox with the kids.Thanks for posting your pictures!

7. Jeannine says:

They are so cute! I haven’t seen any foxes around here for a couple years.

8. Actually Violet we were very close – just on the other side of the road. The den is in a culvert on Point Prim – the little foxes just sit and play by the road and then scoot into the ditch whenever a car goes by. All the fox used to live in the deep woods (although there are no really deep woods on PEI) I never saw them growing up. But a few years ago, coyotes crossed the ice from the mainland and they drove the foxes out of the woods and closer to people’s homes.So now we see them a lot. There is a law not to feed them but people do anyway.

9. violet says:

Awww – so very cute! Did she get very close – or have a good lens?

10. Susie says:

They look so playful. Delightful pictures!!:)

11. Lovella says:

so cute, so full of energy and fun. Beautiful pictures Rinda.

12. Leslie says:

They are so cute!!

13. The new "kits" on the block! How sweet! And what great photos!!

They are the cutest little things. And as usual Rinda captured them beautifully!

Wow, it must be nice having such access to the "wild" The photos are great and I’m with you, I like little miss blue eyes.

16. Danielle B. says: