The latest forecast from Environment Canada:
WINTER STORM WARNING CONTINUED

Tuesday night

Snow at times heavy and blowing snow

• Temperature rising – Snow at times heavy and blowing snow

Wednesday

Periods of snow and blowing snow

• High -2°C – Periods of snow and blowing snow

Did I say I love snow?

Well I do …

uploaded-file-00373

uploaded-file-72078

uploaded-file-30406
(found the macro button)

We have plenty of food, wood for the fire  and a new Christmas book to read.

uploaded-file-81768

It’s all good!

9 thoughts on “Cozy times continue . . .

1. Roberta says:

was going to say the same as Miz Booshay…love the fence with the snow delicately piled upon it. Lovely pictures you are taking with your new camera.

2. Miz Booshay says:

I especially like the shot of the fence with the snow. So pretty!!

3. Mummymac says:

Your pictures are beautiful, we have just had a slight sprinkling here in Northern Ireland and I need to up-date my blog quick!!

4. violet says:

Ah, lovely pictures! Enjoy the blowing wind and the snapping of the fire!

5. Lovella says:

Oh goodness, you are taking the most gorgeous pictures. I love the macro button too. I notice that I pay quite close attention to your storm news out east. Bundle up and enjoy that book.

You are doing great with that new camera!! Blessings on you as you hibernate in the snow. I’m reading the same book right now…Oh and a very Happy New Year to all of you…

7. Cathy says:

We are near the Florida border and our high will be 40F tomorrow – so very cold for this part of the world. We usually only get one or 2 days like this for the winter. I guess tomorrow will be one of them.

Sounds like winter is settling in on your for the duration! You’re making the most of it with your new camera. Beautiful pictures!Jody