11 thoughts on “a perfect day . . .

1. willow says:

It looks like you had a wonderfulday! The scenery is stunning. It is always so so nice to be outside after a long winter.I just read your comment on Lovella’s blog. Oh dear. Almost freezing again and maybe snow??

2. More beautiful pictures! Your day on the kayak sounds like so much fun….what gorgeous scenery…..I’m glad you enjoyed it so much!

3. Marg says:

Thanks for the suggestion, I just posted the song!It’s so beautiful and as I look at your pictures again from kyaking those words truly describe our promise of God in our lives.Have a wonderful day.

"Happy Sigh" is right. O how beautiful it is.What a gift to kayak there.Jody

5. cassie-b says:

What a beautiful series of pictures. It’s a little warmer here.Thanks for sharing.

6. violet says:

How gorgeous and pristeen!

7. rich gardner says:

I did read your 126 things about you. Very nice. For a ‘sparrow’ you are certainly solidly entrenched in family and life. It took me awhile to figure out what exactly PEI is. I am from Upstate New York and we sometimes forget there is indeed life outside NY. If you care to check my blog and want to share links, I’d be happy to oblige.

8. Ellen – yes I’m in the blue kayak – and Rinda is in the yellow.Marg – the day was gorgeous – warm actually – I was a little too warm in that jacket. But the water is cold – Rinda took a little spill as she was getting out of the boat – her foot caught – and she sat in the water. Yikes! It was cold – it’s hard to believe that that same water will warm up to "the warmest water north of Virginia" (PEI’s tourism slogan) but it does – come June we’ll be swimming in those same waters. It’s so beautifully clear – we were way over our heads and could see every tiny rock on the bottom. it was a great day.

9. Marg says:

The scenery is amazing and the sun is shining!!I love the light house. I feel like I’m with you…I’m so happy for you. You go girl!! Don’t give up your adventuresome spirit.That’s what keeps me ticking in my age.I agree the cucumber may not go so well with pizza…

So are you in the blue kayak? What beauty! Love the reflection of the lighthouse in the wonderful deep blue water!!