So many wonderful experiences ~ so many wonderful memories

but

it’s good to be home.

Our son’s wedding blessing was of course, the highlight of our trip.

My pictures didn’t turn out as well as I had hoped. But they will give you an idea of how lovely everything was.

Our beautiful daughter by love

wedding1.jpg
A little friend bringing a lilac for the happy couple

wedding%20prayer.jpg
A father’s blessing

A happy couple

More trip highlights to come!

10 thoughts on “Wedding day

1. eija says:

Home sweet home :)But she truly is beautiful! And not just from the outside – somehow her gestures in the photos tell me that she’s VERY beautiful from the inside, too! Thanks for sharing :)And thanks for stopping by. I’m not leaving my blogging buddies – you’re all in my bloglines so I can see at once when you post something. And… there’s something brewing under the silent surface and the results might be out there sooner than expected 🙂

2. willow says:

Congratulations to the happy and radiant couple!

3. What a beautiful bride and a beautiful couple!

4. Lana G! says:

Oh, her dress is just gorgeous!! Beautiful memories for you! Can’t wait to see more…

What a beautiful bride. She looks like a princess.Joy and blessings to the happy couple.Jody

6. tonia says:

they look so happy! and i’m so happy you are back home safe and sound. :)welcome home.

Oh how wonderful. Her dress is beautiful…

8. Laure says:

How very blessed you are and they are! Congratulations all around. Glad you are back!

9. cassie-b says:

The pictures are beautiful. I wish them much happiness.cas

10. Lovella says:

Oh goodness, your brand new daughter by love is an absolute doll. Such a beautiful bride. I was immediately reminded of my dbl who had a pink satin tie as well. So pretty.Your son looks just so delighted with his bride.Thank you so much for sharing the photos. . I can’t wait to see more. Perhaps, the mother of the groom will make an apperance as well. . .:)