Joining Suzanne for Friday’s Fav 5
and Ann V. for Endless Gifts – they seem to go well together 🙂
“The art of being happy lies in the
power of extracting happiness from common things.”
Henry Ward Beecher
My thankful list – so many to choose from this week.
1. Living on an Island surrounded by tidy farmhouses
and the sea
2. A woodshed almost full and a hard-working husband who feels happy when he provides
3. The never-ending tomato plants … October and still producing!
4. Golden light of early morning
radiant light and deep shadow
5. Thanksgiving this weekend – time to worship and celebrate with family and friends
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!
Warmest wishes for a blessed weekend.