A few lovely things from my week:
1. An Island Harp workshop last Saturday.
An effort to get out in the dead of winter, but oh, so worth it!
17 harpers making music together – such a sweet sound.
2. These two ~ a constant source of cuteness.
3. Where did I find out about this book? Susan? I can’t remember but a thank you to whomever it was! The Shape of A Year is one of my favourite genres – a chronicle of daily life in the country. I borrowed it from the library but 3 weeks wasn’t long enough. I broke down and ordered my own copy.
4. We had our house painted last summer and I have two new window-boxes on order for the windows on our deck. I’m having fun making plans. Isn’t this a pretty arrangement? I don’t really have a good track record with window-boxes but hope springs eternal in the human heart 🙂
5. The Common Redpoll ~ a cheery little sight at our feeder.
What was your favourite lovely thing this week?
I’m looking forward to hearing about it!
PS- For more Friday Faves, visit Suzanne at Living To Tell The Story
Hey there Suzanne – Cute new Feb. button!!