15 thoughts on “choices

1. I LOVE that little poem!! No crocii here yet…but green things are sprouting!~Jeanne

2. Niki says:

I would too! and isn’t Susan Boyle something else/????blessings,Niki

3. Judy says:

‘Focus on the crocus’! I like that…and will try to remember that.

4. Lorrie says:

Cute poem – and typical of Canadian weather! Even here on Vancouver Island spring is rather capricious. I’m looking forward to exploring your blog. And Frenchman’s Creek by DuMaurier is my favourite of her novels, I think. I re-read it about once a year. Thanks for visiting,Lorrie

Very cute poem. It’s cold here today too!

6. Bev K says:

Love the poem, Kathie – I’ve been in sunny Palm Springs on vacation and have missed reading your journal. Am looking forward to catching up on all the PEI news.

7. lovella says:

There is sure lots more dirt than snow . .I’d say you are on the right track!

OH! I love this one! I wish that I could "focus on the crocus" but it’s too dang cold! ~smile~Jody

9. grammy says:

Love the beautiful little baby crocus and the light house yesterday. The quotes are always just right too (o:

10. Jill says:

We are cold and damp here. But I’ve got a few crocuses to focus on too!XO

11. Home Again says:

How True! we have fresh snow on the mountains again and early morning frost.

12. Nan says:

Perfect verse and picture! Wonderful.

13. Deb says:

Hi Kathie! I haven’t read your blog in forever! For some reason your blog isn’t updating on Bloglines. This morning I realized there was the dreaded red exclamation mark in brackets beside JOURNAL. So I came directly here and found I had missed all of April’s posts! So I’ve been catching up and will try and correct the feed link in my bloglines. It’s good to know it’s a cyber problem and nothing else. I loved your calming music this morning, too.

Love it! We’ve had a bit of weather excitement here too but nothing as dramatic as you :0)

15. Bev K says: