A warm

to this week’s Mosaic Monday

Put on your fancy hat. We’re invited to a  Island Garden tea party!

Last week I enjoyed a lovely visit with Carolyn from Aitken House and Gardens.

Strolling through her peaceful gardens,

I knew that I had found my perfect inspiration for the next Mosaic Monday!

(Click to enlarge)

Now . . .

One lump or two?

πŸ™‚

Thank you so much for coming by!

Drop over to Mary’s Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday inspiration.

19 thoughts on “Island tea party

1. What an incredibly beautiful, inspirational post! I love lilacs so much – they don’t grow here in Atlanta, but I sure did enjoy them when I lived in Connecticut.

2. TattingChic says:

That looks like a lovely way to spend the afternoon. I bloghopped over here from Carolyn’s blog. It’s lovely that you’ve reconnected again. πŸ™‚

3. Thanks you for the beautiful tea party! Pretty music too…Have a great week!<i><b>~Really Rainey~</i></b>

4. Jill says:

Lovely, Kathie! I’ll take one lump. (I’d love it if one day I could say that to you for real!) XO

Kathie, what wonderful restful things to look at! How ever did you tear yourself away? As for lumps, none for me, please, but I’ll be happy to just sit quietly and look about. Sighing πŸ™‚

6. charlane says:

beautiful shots – it looks like a gorgeous place to visit

7. Paula says:

This is my first time visiting your blog. How beautiful! I could read all day. The photos are outstanding. I wish I could visit with you over tea. Thanks for making my day special with your words and photos.

8. BlessedwithFour says:

beautiful

9. Beth P. says:

Oh, I’d love teatime in that garden. So beautiful.

10. I love the teapot. I have some similar plates- is yours Grindley Transferware too?And what beautiful gardens!blessings x

11. Carolyn says:

Hi Kathie, Great Mosaic! We had a lovely visit and when you come again the garden will be more at it’s peak.Carolyn

12. Kathy says:

No sugar for me thank you, but I did have a wonderful tour and enjoyed your mosaic and the cup of tea and your gorgeous gardens and china, happy MM, Kathy

13. Lori E says:

I could just walk around there and enjoy the gardens for hours. I would like to see more and will go and have a look at her site.

14. skoots1mom says:

love tea parties and tea pots…so nice!

15. mary says:

Oh Kathy, simply gorgeous!!! You are so lucky to have visited in person — I’ve always wanted to see Carolyn’s beautiful house and gardens up close. πŸ™‚ thanks so much for sharing these beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. πŸ™‚

16. Joanne says:

Absolutely stunning! Lovely mosaic and such inspiration in Carolyn’s garden. I often look at her blog for it’s sheer beauty! Thanks for sharing!Joanne

So lovely. Like a little bit of heaven!

I hope to stroll through a garden like this someday soon and have a cup of tea at the end of my stroll.Your mosaic of these lovely grounds is beautiful!!Happy Monday to you!