10 thoughts on “Singing or squeaking?

1. Rosella says:

Oh what fun!! I’ve never heard of such a thing. Thanks for sharing this.

How cool is that? Reminds me of squeaky snow (but I don’t really want to think about snow now).Jody

3. lovella says:

oh fun . . .love little clips .. . it makes us all a bit more real.The squeaky sand is fantastic .. .and yes. . .it is a gorgeous beach.I’m starting to watch the forecast. . .and hoping you’ll stay hurricane free!

4. carolyn says:

Hi Kathie, We went to Basinhead a few weeks ago-it is beautiful there. whenever,you and Roger are free let me know.Take care,Carolyn

5. Lorna says:

How neat!!! The beach looks beautiful. I don’t think I’ve ever been there. Maybe next year :>). Love –

Gorgeous beach! Funny sand :0)

7. kelli says:

Oh! I can’t believe we missed out on that!!! Next time, eh?!

8. Joanne says:

We were there squeaking with our toes also and agree with you….pretty spot of beach.I think that we travelled through the south eastern part of PEI past the winery, some interesting little towns and on to this lovely beach where we also taped our feet moving to the groove of the singing sands!Thanks for the memories!Joanne in Ontario

9. carolyn says: