It’s Friday . . . I think.
It’s been such a busy two weeks that I’m not sure of my name, let alone the day.
Celebrations are wonderful (even if they are exhausting!)
1. The best, of course, was having all my children home. It was the first time that we’ve been all together since Andrew and Hyekoo’s wedding, Christmas 2007.
2. The wedding day ~ I loved watching James’ and Nora’s faces – such a happy couple.
You could tell by their expressions that they enjoyed the day to the fullest!
Doesn’t that ring look good?
Happy days ~ beautiful memories.
3. Other highlights? time with extended family especially grandparents ~ Roger’s mom and dad.
4. A day trip to Peggy’s Cove in Nova Scotia.
Serenaded by a Highland Piper.
A romantic spot!
5. Time together with Andrew and Hyekoo – such a lovely two weeks.
Father and son just before heading to the plane back to London.
It’s hard to be apart.
Thank You Lord for Skype, email and phone calls!
And life goes on here at home ~ the sun is shining and there are new kittens (surprised? we are too!), pickles to be made, woodpiles to be admired, a garden to harvest, some wonderful library books waiting for me, a field of sunflowers waiting to be photographed and tomorrow? The 70 Mile Yard Sale – I’m resting up for that today! 🙂
Thanks so much for coming by and especially leaving a comment. I love to read your cheery hellos and messages.
If you have a moment, be sure to pop over to Suzanne’s and join in the Friday fun.