It’s Friday again ~ time to think over our favourite moments of the week
and join with Suzanne and the gang
1. Hooray! We’ve had more sun this week.
Blue sky is definitely a favourite.
2. Apple-picking on a sunny day.
Apples for eating fresh, applesauce, crisps, cakes and pies. Sweet!
3. Fall hikes with a great walking partner ~ Sophie!
She loves to run,
so posing for a picture is quite a test of patience and obedience.
She’s such a good dog.
4. Sarah and the kitties are a little easier to capture on film.
Kitty in the late afternoon sun.
5. Goldengrove Unleaving ~ the wind is dancing with the leaves this week. The maples have lost almost all their scarlet, burnt orange and amber finery. The birch, poplar and oak are adding their yellow and russet brown.
But we’re not grieving too much around here. Hiding in the piles of fallen leaves is all part of autumn fun too!
There are still a few trees holding on. This oak tree, that my beloved planted over 20 years ago, shines golden in the evening light.
Thanks so much for joining me today.