Have you heard of the dreaded blue screen of death

Also known as the BSoD?

not.fun.

but photos and documents were saved.

thankfully.

It was a close call.

4 years of photos and prayer journal that I wouldn’t like to lose.

The lesson from the chastened, but now slightly wiser and very grateful mkmacphee?

Don’t forget to back-up.

It’s good to be back šŸ™‚

11 thoughts on “problems

1. lovella says:

there is nothing more hideous than the blue screen first thing in the morning… .I think we mostly can all relate to the panic that insues .. .I’m backed up everynight automatically now.

2. Carolyn says:

Hi Kathie, Yikes! that was a close call. Glad you didn’t lose yours. I better see about doing a backup too.Great weather we are having. Did you go to Vesey’s warehouse for their blowout sale? We went on Friday and stocked up-now I have to finish planting them.Take care,Carolyn

3. Judy says:

So glad you are back. And now I am thinking of all that would be lost should it happen to me!

4. mary smith says:

Something like that happened to us last year and we had to pay a lot to get our information back. It was quite stressful. I’m so glad you backed yours up!

5. Sweet Bay says:

As someone whose hard drive crashed a few months ago, I feel your pain. I back up on Cds, a portable hard drive, and Mozy remote back-up. I’m glad you’re back and that you didn’t lose anything important!

Yikes!! I’m ready to go back up my files, especially photos, onto discs.I’m glad everything turned out ok for you.Jody

7. kelli says:

Oh my! So sorry you’ve had to deal with that, but I’m thankful it’s all done, all is well, and you’re back up and running:)

8. Josie Ray says:

I *hadn’t* heard of it. I think I’ll run backups tomorrow. We lost partial data to a virus about two weeks ago.Welcome back. Truly sorry for your trouble.

We have had the blue screen of death. Ugh! Glad you are back…

10. kelli says: