16 thoughts on “Introducing

1. Josie Ray says:

Oh, my goodness. What a little doll-baby. She has such a sweet, elfin look about her! And how bright, to already be able to look right at the camera…she knows what’s going on. What a sweetie.

2. Tracie says:

What a darling! Congratulations.

3. Jill says:

Ohmygoodness, she’s beautiful! Congratulations all around! XO

4. Dawn says:

She is Lovely !!! Congratulations !!

5. Sue says:

She is just precious! And, what a beautiful name she has. Congratulations!

6. Carolyn says:

Hi Kathie, What a beautiful baby-so bright and healthy looking. I enjoyed catching up on your previos posts too. Isn’t this weather amazing for November? I do look forward to snow by early Dec. though-what about you?Take care,Carolyn

7. Cedar says:

Can we all say together…. beeeeeuuuuuuutiful! 🙂

8. Islandsparrow says:

Dear Bev,I am so sorry about the loss of your dear little granddaughter. I’m praying for your son and dil – and for you and your husband as well. May the Lord continue to strengthen and comfort each one of you.with love Kathie

9. BevK says:

It’s been awhile since I caught up on your blog and I want to say thank you for the way you find joy and meaning in the everyday things of life. You notice the world around you (my husband is so good at this as well), and find joy in the ordinary. Congratulations to the beautiful new baby’s family. What a dear little girl! My heart rejoices but also aches as our son and DIL’s little girl would have been born in the next few weeks but resides already with her Heavenly Father instead. I read recently that the difference between happiness and joy is sorrow. How true that is. Joy has a depth never felt in mere happiness. Praise God for His gift of joy in the midst of sorrow.

10. Islandsparrow says:

Isn’t she a little dollie? And the hair!! There’s going to be lot of fun with ribbons and clips 🙂 Nan – I never heard that tale but it’s a sweet one!

11. Nan says:

Wow, doesn’t she look as if she knows a great joke and a secret! Have you ever heard that old tale about the groove in the upper lip being put there by God’s finger, saying ‘shh, don’t tell all you know.’

12. Bea says:

Hi Kathie,I always look forward to your blog posts and this one takes the cake!CONGRATULATIONS! God is so very good.Carrie

13. Carrie, RtK says:

What a little beauty! =) Congratulations to her parents and all who love her!

14. Lorna says:

OK, Kathie – I think this has to be the most beautiful picture I’ve ever seen on your blog :>). We are enjoying our new little girl SO very much. Your prayers were very much appreciated and God has richly blessed us. Thank you for sharing our joy – love you … Lorna P.S. It doesn’t seem possible, does it? :>)

Oh such sweetness! Look at that great dark hair and those chubby cheeks!! Very cute…

16. OH!! What a darling little face! What a sweet little girl!!! She has a Mona Lisa smile already! Wonder what she’s thinking?