Minus 12 Celsius = 10 Fahrenheit = cold!

But, the sun is shining brightly through the windows.

There’s a cozy fire in the woodstove.

Creamy hot cocoa and old-fashioned raisin cookies ~ fresh from the oven ~ are waiting.

Now . . .

What am I missing?

Oh, I know.

You!

Come on over!

12 thoughts on “brrr

another smart picture.I’d love to come for a mug of this luscious liquid.Jody

2. Deb says:

I’d love to, Kathie, your picture is sooo inviting! …but our Friday/Saturday forecast is for 2 more feet of snow, similar to our 22 inches back before Christmas. This really isn’t typical for Virginia! Fortunately, we’ll be bundled up inside out of the cold wet weather probably sipping hot chocolate and eating spice cake (freshly made tonight with apples from the freezer added). Unfortunately, my beloved will probably be at work getting power back on, especially if the wet snow damages the lines as predicted. Keep warm this weekend…sounds quite COLD there!

3. Sara says:

I’m on my way! Can’t wait to taste those cookies……I wish it was really possible! Enjoy your day.

4. Jerri says:

If I lived on P.E.I., I’d be there in a flash! Guess you’ll have to eat a cookie for me!

Oh now wouldn’t that be grand…to sit an have a hot cup of cocoa with you on your island! I’m reading Magic for Marigold by L.M. Montgomery right now….

6. Linda says:

How lovely to be warm and cozy while all is cold outdoors. I’ll be right over. Can I have cream on my hot chocolate?

7. Jill says:

I would love to be there with you, Kathie!I’ve got to do some baking this week! We need a good batch of cookies in the house.XO

LOL. I thought you were going to say your book! But I’d love to share that cocoa and cookies with you! :v)

9. Sweet Bay says:

Sounds so inviting! That cocoa looks delicious.

10. kelli says:

ooh!! i so wish i was on my way there right now:) brian and i were just saying yesterday that it’s time to come back! we’re starting to save for our next trip!

11. Carolyn says:

H i Kathie. It is a beautiful day today-no wind and sunny. I would love a cup of that hot chocolate and an oatmeal cookie too please.I enjoyed the visit and the music .Take care. carolyn

12. margaretha says: