HI and welcome to
I’m joining with Suzanne and the Friday favers at Living To Tell The Story
Here are some bright and cheery moments from my week.
1. A delightful evening with these sweet boys, their parents and friends.
Pasta making is serious business.
That face ~ oh. my. heart.
Someday my prince grandbabies will come.
In the meantime, Roger and I are adopting – and having such fun!
2. Springtime colours
I found this cheery yellow watering can at VV. Perect for my English Ivy.
Red and yellow tulips
3. Sarah and I are doing a little baking research this week. In two weeks, she’s off to YWAM film school in Hawaii (without her mother – what is wrong with that picture?? 🙂
We’re hosting a Spring Cafe fund-raiser event ~ an evening of music and home-baked goodies.
4. The tension is rising over at A Fuse #8 Production as Betsy Bird counts the final 20 of the top 100 children’s novels. I’m enjoying every minute of it!
Here’s my guess at the top 3.
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe
- Charlotte’s Web
I’m not sure of the order, but I’m thinking AOGG in first place.
What are your predictions?
5. Just playing with colours. Inspiration found here
Thanks for coming by to visit!
Hope your weekend is filled to overflowing with bright and cheery things