11 thoughts on “cupcake days

1. Joanne says:

Thye look so pretty, Kathie. That could be the cover of a cupcake book!Well-done and thankful with you for a great community!Joanne

2. Kim says:

oooh, lovely!

3. jill says:

I’ve posted how to blow up peeps…;-)

4. Jerri says:

I should not have looked at those pictures of those beautiful cupcakes until after lunch …I agree that it is wonderful to have a loving supportive church family. It’s definitely worth praying and seeking God for!

Oh my. Yummy, I think I just gained 5 lbs. looking at their yumminess! So glad it was a great success!

6. Jientje says:

I think I’m gaining a few pounds just by looking at them, they looks delicious! Little works of art if you ask me!

7. Jill says:

They look delicious, Kathie! With those goodies, I can easily see how the fundraiser would be a success! XO

8. lovella says:

i LOVE your cupcakes. .so pretty. The phtographer did a very nice job and also on the race as well.thanks for the feedback on the blog. . .I’m wondering what the trouble is. .it seems a few are having the same issue as you. I looked for the "known issues" and it says that the older browsers may have some issues. .which could be quite a few people. Let me know if it changes at all ..thanks Kathie.Love Lovella

Yippee for cupcakes and for support!! Blessings…

10. Lorna says:

They look so yummy!!! I’m glad everything went well :>). Have a great Monday. Lots of Love …

11. Joanne says: