Hi everyone – welcome to the 87th edition of
We’re counting our blessings and favourite things from the past week. Thanks to Suzanne for hosting!
1. It’s springtime on Prince Edward Island and our weekly favourite is just being outside! My beloved and I took advantage of the sunny breaks this past week. We gardened and raked and took long walks in the woods. It’s exciting to watch everything greening.
2. I never watched “Welcome Back Kotter” much, but that theme song was running through my head this week – especially looking at my pretty tulips.
“Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!”
3. These daffodils brings another theme song to mind ~ “I’ve got sunshine on a rainy day”
4. Soap bubbles and springtime go together in my mind.
Blowing them and taking pictures at the same time is a bit of a challenge – but hey, I’m up for it. Rollie likes them too.
5. My 5th FFF? Friends ~ I had a lovely visit from a new friend, Kim @ Top of The Meadow. Although she lives just down the road, we met through our blogs. 🙂 Isn’t life funny? I foresee lots of great walks and talks and camera shoots in the future!
And speaking of friends!
You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet around the blog this week.
We’ve been busy getting ready for an exciting event:
Worship leader Robin Mark and speakers Paul and Priscilla Reid, very dear friends of ours, are travelling from Belfast, Ireland to Belfast, PEI. It’s going to be a wonderful time of worship, teaching, fellowship and celebration! We’d appreciate your prayers as we host this event. Over 600 people are coming. It’s going to be fun!
I probably won’t be around much next week but I hope to drop by your blogs for a quick visit now and then.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend