Hi and welcome to
We’re remembering our favourite moments from the week ~ counting our blessings, big and little. If you’d like to join in, drop over to Living To Tell The Story, the blog home of our lovely hostess Suzanne.
1. My favourite this week starts with our conference:
Wonderful worship, great teaching, sweet fellowship, healing prayer, reunion with friends, laughter, tears, good food!
2. Here’s another favourite – listening to Robin Mark in person and on his worship CDs. If you don’t have one of his CDs, run out right now and get one.
I think he’s the best worship leader I’ve ever heard. He’s sincere, down to earth, great fun, and sings with a depth and richness that flows from a life of worship. He’s a sweetheart and we love him.
Besides, who can resist that Irish accent?
3. Even in the midst of a very full week, there was still time to enjoy the beauty of an Island spring:
4. Have I mentioned good food? 🙂
The Irish folk like their lobster.
and we Islanders aim to please 🙂
I think we gave them 4 feeds during their stay!
5. You may be wondering if there is life after conference?
I’m surrounded by astonishing beauty,
the love of family and friends,
and, in the words of John Wesley, “Best of all, God is with us . . .”
Thanks so much for coming by this week! I really appreciate your visits and cheery hellos.
Hope your weekend is filled to the brim with blessings!