Hello there and welcome to

Suzanne and friends are counting weekly blessings. Come and join us!

Maybe you’ve wondered what we do on a little Island in the summertime?

Here are a few of my favourites from this week:

1. Playing in the waves

2. Collecting treasures

3. Drifting along in boats

4. Sharing a  long, lovely supper by the sea

5. Walking hand in hand with your beloved through shimmering pools of  light

May your week be filled with summer’s golden moments!

14 thoughts on “FFF ~ Island summer

1. Jaeyde says:

wow! lovely pictures!

2. Cindy says:

I’m in awe, lovely simply lovely. Your shots are marvelous, I’m having a deja-vu. lol

3. Judy says:

Beautiful island scenes…as always! Have a good weekend.

Thank you for transporting me into a little mini vacation there with your pictures once again. I am determined to make it to PEI one of these years. My husband and I were smacking ourselves on the forehead just the other day saying that is so totally where we should have gone on our 25th anniversary a couple of years ago.

5. Sara says:

Glorious photos, and blissful scenes….love that sunset especially!

6. Laura says:

Wow — numbers 4 and 5 are breathtaking! Looks as though you’ve had a wonderful week! Happy weekend.

7. renita says:

I have never seen the ocean but I could imagine how it smelled from your pictures. They are beautiful.

8. Brenda says:

I think we should have a FFF reunion at your house in the summer time. Looks like a fabulous place. Is the water warm? I’ld love to be there about now.

9. I SO miss my beach vacation this year. So glad you get to enjoy those pleasures all the time. What a blessing. I love your pictures.

10. Such restful images. I can almost hear the waves lapping up onto the shore. Thank you for sharing your week with us.

11. karyn says:

It is easy to see, through your photos, why Islanders LOVE their home!

12. melli says:

Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy! You have it rough! 🙂 How can you stand all that beauty at once??? Where is this little island of yours anyway?

Oh you’ve captured such glorious scenes! Beautiful!!

14. Carolyn says:

Hi Kathie, Beautiful shots again! Andrew and I went to the Clamdigger yesterday-love going there.Now, about your hydrangea someone suggested a late frost would kill the flower buds and I know we had some late hard frosts here but some of mine didn’t bloom last year either. If I hear of anything else I will let you know. Have a good weekend,Carolyn