Hi and welcome to Suzanne’s weekly blessing list! Why don’t you join in?
1. We’ve had another glorious week on Prince Edward Island!
with hot temperatures ~ in the 30s (90sF) What do Islanders do in a heat wave?
Go to the shore, of course!
(I don’t think you’re surprised)
this time with little boys – Rinda brought her grandson and I brought Roger’s and my adopted grandboys.
we built castles
explored the cliffs
and did boy stuff for the camera 🙂
2. In between beach moments, Sarah got her first car!
3. We broke it in – by heading up to the North Shore!
The water temperature was 80 F – like a bath!
4. Despite my beach obligations, I managed to bottle a few batches of Nannie’s mustard pickles.
So delicious with barbeques! Recipe here
5. For my final favourite, I’ll leave you with some garden sunshine!
Autumn Beauty sunflowers
Thanks so much for dropping in for a Friday Fave visit!
Hope you have good weekend!
We’re getting ready for some nasty weather ~ Hurricane Earl is tracking its way up the coast and the Island is right in its path.
On the bright side, there’s bound to be waves! 🙂