8 thoughts on “November

1. Mary Smith says:

We still have some pretty leaves around here, but I'm noticing the bare and the cold too!

2. jill says:

It just occured to me: Without mountains, you probably experience autumn all at once and then it is over. Lucky for me, autumn just creeps down the mountain into the valley and then slides south from there. When I go to San Diego in late Nov. the colors will just be starting.Tate says hi to Orange Island Girlie Cat….

And so it begins or ends… :0)

My backyard trees are still hanging on with about half the leaves still on there in a pretty gold. Most of the other trees around here though look just like those. But I've heard it supposed to be a balmy 21*F here tomorrow so it still doesn't quite feel like fall.

5. Pamela Gordon says:

Well said 😉 But, it's still very pretty isn't it?

6. Islandsparrow says:

Yes! A big North wind – there's a few trees left with some leaves but most are on the ground. Good for crunchy walks 🙂

7. Judy says:

Ah…so soon. Did a wind blow through?

8. jill says: