Lovely accompaniment while getting ahead with some Christmas baking for gift-giving and entertaining.
- Cowboy cookies – Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip – done
- Scotch cookies – to do
- Sugar cookies – to do
- Gingerbread cookies– to do – this is a new recipe to try.
- Peanut Butter Balls – to do
- Whipped shortbread– to do
- Gumdrop cake – to do
- Nannie’s Raisin cake – to do
- Best Banana Bread – to do
- Plum Pudding – to do (a first for me! I hope it turns out)
- Butter tarts – to do
- My sister Pat’s Incredible Fudge – to do
- Cranberry Chutney – to do – a new recipe
Hmmm ~ a lot of “to dos” 🙂
Good thing this recorded version of To Kill A Mockingbird is 11 CDs long!
Baking is definitely an Island Christmas tradition. I love this Island site that features Prince Edward Island Family Christmas recipes. So many wonderful recipes!! And you can be sure that they are tried and true – the family’s best!
What Christmas recipes do you make each year? I’d love to hear your traditions.
Well, I better get cracking!