Oh my, have the holidays really come and gone?
Like Beth, it’s hard to know where to start . . . the days were one long, happy blur.
So thankful for
126. candlelight waiting
127. Christmas tree shining in window
128. games round the table
129. birds on the feeder ~ American Goldfinches and Redpolls
129. new books to read (reviews coming soon!)
130. One very special book on the way soon. I can’t wait!
131. my children’s voices blend harmony in Silent Night around the kitchen fire
132. cousin camp (just like Lovella – only, when they get older, they cook breakfast!)
(hmmm, I think those are R’s work-gloves – no wonder I got a new pair of oven mitts for Christmas!)
133. brothers wrestling
134. laughing til the tears come
135. skyping with far away, but near to heart, son and dil.
136. Anniversary love ~ 34 years!
137. did I mention good food? oh dear!
138. cards and notes and prayers from friends and loved ones all around the globe
139. and snow! Now it feels like an Island winter.
140. MacPhee family gathering – 41 there, starring the first great-grand-daughter!
Sweet baby Norah!
The Christmas decorations are packed away – the tree is waiting to be carried out.
It’s a fresh New Year ~ time to be “resolving”.
But the tea kettle is whistling and the fire is crackling in the stove.
I think I’ll just join Sophie for a wee while and “think” about it.
Thanks for coming by!