Hello from wintry Prince Edward Island
and welcome to Friday’s Fave Five.
Our snow didn’t make it in time to give us a white Christmas, but it arrived to star in the first Friday Fave Five of 2011!
I love snow in winter – not so much in spring (and we often get it), but winters should be wintry, don’t you think?
For this week’s fff, I’d like to share five of my favourite winter scenes.
1. Freshly fallen snow on a country road
2. A frosty pink morning sunrise
3. Ice crystals sparkling on a bare branch
4. A flash of gold at the feeder
5. and for last, long blue tree shadows reaching across the snow
Well, that’s all for my wintry tour this week. Hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks so much for coming by.
Have a wonderful weekend!
PS Find more Friday Fave Fives at Living To Tell The Story.