Hi and welcome to Friday’s Fave Five, the weekly blessing list hosted by Susanne at Living To Tell The Story.
The theme of my week will be no surprise to most of you. Our daughter, Sarah, returned home safely from a wonderful mission trip to Guatemala.
1. She left a wintry white Prince Edward Island
and flew to colour bright Guatemala
2. where she saw beautiful countryside
and even more beautiful faces
3. From digging school foundations
to making corn tortillas
From children’s ministry
to coffee plantations
From home visitations to sponsored children,
to crowded market squares,
it was all, in her own words, “Amazing!”
4. A special highlight – visiting this school at Chicoy. Her brother John helped dig the foundation for this school on his mission trip to Guatemala 6 years ago.
5. All week long we’ve been enjoying stories and pictures.
Seeing the light and love on our girl’s face as she shares the God stories is such a gift.
And to crown the week with blessing upon blessing, guess what arrived in the mail yesterday?
I’m captivated! I’ll write more later, promise.
Thanks for spending time with me this week. I hope you enjoyed your visit!