Hi there! We’re counting our weekly blessings with Susanne and the gang at Living To Tell The Story.
1. First and best ~ love sweet love! An engagement in the family.
Our son Rob, and his beautiful bride to be, Dorothy!
Don’t they make a sweet couple? Love you both, to the moon and back!
2. Wintry wonder
I keep running out with my camera to catch the way the light falls.
It’s like living in a snow globe
3. Winter birds ~ I can’t tell you how much joy I have from watching these little visitors.
Listening to the little calls and chirruping – makes my heart sing.
3. We have a new visitor this winter – I think he might have come once before but this is the first time I’ve captured him in a photo.
A Northern Flicker – a type of woodpecker but, as you can tell from comparing the pictures, he’s quite a bit bigger than the downy woodpecker.
Such handsome plumage!
4. Indoor joys ~ early morning light on a pink tulip.
I’d love to paint this – the texture and colour are such a delight. I have my watercolours out but I think I need a lesson or two. My camera does a much better job capturing this beauty.
Spent but still beautiful 🙂
5. And speaking of beauty~ Sarah – heading off to University!
It’s so lovely to have her back and to see that sweet, sweet smile every day!
A week filled with joy ~ thanks for coming to visit!
I have to scoot to an appointment but I’ll be by to see you later in the day.
Hope your weekend brims over with joy.