Such a full week here at a Sparrow’s Home!
So thanks to Susanne for inviting us to join her in counting the blessings in Friday’s Fave Five.
1. The highlight of the week was my beloved’s birthday on Feb 16th.
(his favourite picture!)
We’ve been celebrating all week long – a supper with friends, dinner tonight with Mom and Dad and all the family will be here on Sunday for another celebration! Andrew and Hyekoo will join us by Skype. Fun times!
2. On Valentine’s Day we went out for dinner with dear friends – we’ve been friends since our dating days. Lots of laughter and stories shared around the table! Forgot the camera though . . .
3. Last Saturday I joined my bff fun director, Rinda, and her grandboy, Xan, for some nana practice at the Jack Frost festival.
Fun outdoors and indoors! Xan is the sweetest little boy! No fussing all day and it was a long one!
4. Nana practice twice in one week!! Josh and Ethan, our adopted grandsons, invited us to Grandfriend’s Day at their school this week.
So sweet to have those little faces smiling at us as they sang their songs and recited their welcome verses for all the grandparents! Then we decorated cookies together, played games and even had our portraits drawn 🙂
5. Phew . . . what a week! And I didn’t even mention the 2 visits to my physiotherapist – not the most fun part but I’m certainly thankful for her as I am making progress with this bursitis.
Even with all the coming and going, I had time to capture some lovely winter scenes.
February Full Snow Moon
Island style yard art!
How long will it get??
Hope you enjoy my winter pictures! We have to make the most of it here on PEI – look at those drops – it won’t last forever!
(that’s my subtle(?) protest against winter complaining)
* * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks so much for coming by to join me in my Friday Fave post.
Your visits and cheery hellos add to my blessing list!
Hope your weekend is full to overflowing with good things!