hello little green shoot!

You surprised me.

I didn’t know you were there,

under that blanket of snow,

just waiting for me.

Welcome back! It’s so good to see you again.

See! The winter is past;
   the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
   the season of singing has come . . .

Song of Solomon

13 thoughts on “well

1. Derek says:

Looking out my window in Calgary I can only dream, the shoots are still a month away. Thanks for the glimpse of spring

2. hip chick says:

oh yea baby, that's what i'm talkin' about

3. Sherrin says:

You have a gift for photography. Thank you for sharing your gift and causing us to praise our creator who gave all this beauty and new life. You are a blessing!

4. Joanne says:

I thought I had commented earlier but don't see it!I am so excited for you with those signs of Spring. We saw robins today on our walk! The snow is melting and Spring is in the air:)Thank you for the update and links…praying with you and many,many more…hugs,Joanne

Isn't it thrilling? I love it when spring pokes its head up out of the soil.Jody

6. marg says:

Thanks for the special welcome to spring…we're all waiting…And soon we will enjoy those blooms.

7. Deb says:

How about that??!! Just today, too, I saw our Lenten Rose blooming away! And it's still COLD here in VA! The Lentens usually come out for Easter, so today was a real treat and surprise to see them.

8. How lovely! I was surprised this weekend too. Enjoy the sunshine! Pamela

9. Kim says:

Beneath all that snow … who knew?

10. jill says:

Our crocus are beginning to bloom, the tulips and daffodils are spearing up and March is flirting with springtime here.Like you, Japan is weighing down the joys of springtime signs.

Love that…"the season of singing"

12. Derek says: