I”m joining with Susanne at Living To Tell The Story as we count our weekly blessings.
I’m enjoying . . .
1. Letters of a Woman Homesteader – by Elinore Pruitt Stewart
A delightful read! Download a Kindle edition for free on Amazon. I don’t have a Kindle (yet) but I use the free Windows Kindle app.
2. Lady slippers blooming shy in the woods. You have to hunt to find these floral treasures.
3. A beautiful outdoor wedding of a very dear family friend – we’ve known her since she was in diapers 🙂
A sweet hug for Roger at the end of the ceremony.
4. Long walk along Pamure beach
5. This has been a week with highs and lows ~ the birth of a much-longed for baby and a sweet wedding in our church family but also deep grieving because of sudden deaths. Roger had 3 funerals in 5 days.
I’m so thankful for praying friends. We feel carried by them.
I’m so glad you dropped in for a FFF visit.
And I’m thankful for each one of you – your friendships, your cheery hellos and sweet comments!
May your weekend overflow with blessing!