- and bought a spiral bound journal (to lay flat and open for recording)
- printed off my list (I wasn’t about to start at 1 again!)
- glued them in my new journal
- and I’m beginning again – this time the old-fashioned, accessible way with paper and pen
- and with a team of 18 women for accountability and encouragement.
3. Here’s one of the sweetest gifts!
That’s about the cutest little baby bump I’ve ever seen ~ but I may be wildly mildly prejudiced. I’ve been told that it’s a Nannie’s prerogative. Happy, happy times!
Mila’s stare in the third picture may, or may not, be due to a certain someone’s roar of unhappiness when that someone’s favourite hockey team lost.
5. And finally, I’d like to leave you with a little gift ~ my girl and her cousins singing “It Is Well With My Soul”. Sweet girls with sweet harmonies!
Thank you so much for dropping in to visit. For more Friday Fun, pop over to Susanne’s at Living To Tell The Story.
Hope your weekend overflows with gifts of every kind!