Hi and welcome to Friday’s Fave Five – the weekly blessing list hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Here are a few things I’m enjoying this week . . .
1. My new e-reader- The Libre Pro- very basic – no bells and whistles – but it works!
It came pre-loaded with 100 free books, I can order new books and I can also read my library books on it.
2. Enjoying some time with my old friend Leslie Sansone – she’s always up for a walk. 🙂
4. Eating lots of fruit and veggies with a bit of dark chocolate thrown in.
4. Yay for a brand new dishwasher to be delivered today. Our old one gave up the ghost.
5. Frosty trees in the early morning sunlight.
Hoping no one sees me as I dash outside in Roger’s big green rubber boots, and a down coat thrown over my pjs, to take some pictures.
The world all aglitter.