Hi there and welcome to Friday’s Fave, the weekly blessing list hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell The Story.
I was awol last week – you’ll never guess why. I got the days mixed up. I actually thought Fri was Thurs. Oh my – isn’t that scary?! 🙂
Anyway . . .
Here I am – on the right day – I hope!
Celebration is the theme of this Friday Fave. A wedding and a birthday.
1. I think this is the cutest wedding kiss I’ve ever seen! You can see Roger grinning.
2. Good weather for the wedding! A storm had been predicted but the Lord sent sunshine instead.
3. A very happy couple!
4. The wedding was so honouring to the Lord – after the marriage ceremony, John, Sarah and other friends of the bride and groom led us in a sweet time of praise and worship.
Sarah and her cousins also sang – it was beautiful!
5. Later in the evening we enjoyed a roast beef dinner and a great dance! Here is the groom’s mother, my dear friend Ange, with Rynier in the mother son dance.
Next all the moms and sons joined in – this picture is a little dark but such a sweet memory!
6. Another celebration – Roger’s birthday. Fun times! Music (notice Sophie? That’s her favourite spot whenever someone plays the piano), seafood chowder and chocolate cheesecake and a stretchy band jumping contest. Oh we laughed!
Some wonderful memories!
Hope you enjoyed your Friday Fave visit – thanks so much for coming by.