I’m so behind and don’t have time to do a proper Friday Fave this week. But I made a promise about baby shower pictures and here are a few. I haven’t had time to work on many of them.

And why I am so busy, you may be wondering?

Well, Roger and I are heading out tomorrow morning on a 35th wedding celebration/adventure which involves some warmer temperatures and Caribbean blue skies and sea!

And I’m not even packed yet.

I’ll be back with many pictures and stories, I’m sure!

In the meantime, here are some photos of the sweetest baby shower ever – a dream come true for this nannie to be!

Our beautiful daughter in law

the gang

Kathleen, Katherine and Dorothy (the lovely hostess)

Nannie, Mama and Great Auntie

Appreciate your prayers as we head off.

PS for more Friday Fave fun pop over to Susanne’s at Living To Tell The Story.

15 thoughts on “popping in

1. Lovella says:

Those are such beautiful photos! Well done to the bride and the mommy!

2. Jerri says:

Happy anniversary and hope you have a marvelous time in the Carribbean!I have to say, your daughter in law is the cutest mom to be! I know you are so excited!

3. Marg says:

Who need FFF when you have such exciting things to share about. You can see the joy shared in your hearts. How beautiful and how much fun to live to tell another story. I loved those pregnancy shots, especially in the snow.

How fun! Love celebrating a new little life coming.Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful time and think of me as it's SNOWING here all weekend!

5. Happy Anniversary!!!!Those pics are great; congrats to your son and daughter-in-law!! Babies are such a blessing : )

6. jill says:

Just lovely! I am guessing there was a game to guess the measured size of her tummy?Enjoy your sunny cruise…and your bridegroom's company.

7. Barbara H. says:

Happy anniversary! Have a wonderful time on the trip! Those pregnancy photos are gorgeous.

8. Lorna says:

So fun .. Kathleen looks AMAZING!!!!! Enjoy your vacation :>). xoxoxoxo Lorna

9. anneliese says:

Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful time!

10. Joanne says:

Kathie,Beautiful shower pics…so much joy!Happy 35th wedding anniversary and safe travels.Have a wonderful vacation! So happy for you!love,Joanne

11. Wonderful photos! Have fun on your 35th anniversary trip. How exciting! God bless you with safe travels and good times. Pamela

Oh the sweetness of this blessed event! God bless you all. Praying you have a lovely trip and get some real good sunshine!

13. Faith says:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! have a wonderful time basking in the Caribbean sun! 🙂 and yay for your daughter in law…and congrats to you all!

15. Faith says: