Hi there and welcome to this week’s edition of Friday’s Fave 5.
Susanne and the Fivers are counting their blessings – check them out at Living To Tell The Story.
Here are a few of my favourites this week.
1. A wonderful article: Your Children Want YOU!
There’s this crazy phenomenon going on right now. Good, devoted mothers get on Pinterest . . . and blogs . . . and Facebook . . . and Twitter . . . and then they flip through parenting magazines and TV channels (full of advertisements and media hype) . . . and they’re convinced they’re not enough.
A great reminder for moms (and newbie Nanas!)
2. A butterfly garden? Oh yes! I want one. Roger left me a little space in the vegetable garden for flowers. I’m hoping to pick up the bulbs for this arrangement. Won’t it be pretty?
3. Speaking of flowers, the crocuses are in full bloom! The springtime colour makes my heart happy!
4. Roger, Sarah and I were out for an evening stroll and looked up into the sky – and saw, not one, but two!
Zooming in with the new lens the kids gave me for Christmas. Very handy!
5. And best of all? My first time babysitting – Mommy ran an errand or two with her cell phone close by.
She looks pretty peaceful, doesn’t she? I love to watch her sleep.
Well . . .that’s my five this week. Thanks so much for dropping by.
Hope you have a happy weekend!