Just a few fun things for Friday’s Fave Five.

1. A baby shower buggy – 3 baby showers last week!

Baby Buggy creation by my sweet sil – Lorna

2. A new addition to the neighbourhood – he has a cute brown-haired brother but he wouldn’t stand still for the photo shoot.

3. A lovely evening out on Victoria Row with my beloved and my sister-in-law, Lorna.

4. Pretty peonies

5. Mila’s latest hunting perch.

all aglow

Thanks so much for dropping in for Friday visit. I’m heading out for a bird-watching walk with my brother this morning.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Many blessings,

For more FFF fun visit Susanne at Living To Tell The Story.

7 thoughts on “fff ~ fun!

Oh, that Mila is a beauty! Glad you are enjoying beautiful things in your neck o' the woods — from gorgeous peonies to lovely summer evenings.

Welcoming new babies, such a blessing. Love that watermelon buggy.Peonies are one of my favorites. Unfortunately mine haven't had many buds or flowers since I moved them so I'll get my fix through your gorgeous pictures.

3. Kim says:

The fruit buggy rocks!

4. Barbara H. says:

That baby buggy is adorable!Victoria Row looks like a fun place.The peonies are gorgeous.

Great photos as usual Kathie! 3 baby showers…what's in the water on that island?Have a wonderful Canada Day!!

6. jill says:

Mila must be a great hunter…judging from how her collar fits.Good kitty!I wanna go for lunch at Victoria Row!

7. Faith says:

Fun faves for sure!! Love that fruit baby buggy…soooo creative!! I wish I was creative like that with food!! My peonies bloomed so darn early this year…i guess because of the mild weather….but I did enjoy them while they were here in full bloom. yours are so pretty too! Enjoy your bird watching walk! I'm headed up to the Adirondacks (central west region) with my hubby for a weekend getaway…..I LOVE summer!!