It’s Friday and time to count blessings with Susanne and the Friday Fave crew.
I was testing out my camera this week and happened to aim it my fridge – and this is the shot.
So many faces – family and friends.
It made me smile to look at it. So much love. And it made me thankful especially for the faces of those nearest and dearest.
1. My beloved ~ close to 36 years together.
Look at the smile on his face! A happy man in one of his favourite spots – the woodshed!
2. My oldest son and his sweet wife ~ chatting by Skype this week
They live in London and we miss them SO much. But I am so very glad for Skype! I not only hear their voices, I get to see their faces. What a blessing.
2. And who were they chatting with? My youngest – on her birthday!
Here she is on her very first birthday.
Such darling smiles on her little face and on her brother James.
And still smiling on her 22nd! Notice the same plate :). We had a little mini-celebration on her actual birthdate – and this Sunday more of the family will gather to celebrate.
3. My youngest boy and his sweet wife dropped in for a surprise on Monday – to see their faces at the door makes me so happy! They stayed for supper and a lovely visit.
4. My second boy and his sweet wife – here they are on a recent trip to Toronto. Such a lovely picture of their smiling faces.
5. My middle boy, his sweet wife, and our wee grandgirlie on a trip to Peggy’s Cove in Nova Scotia.
Little Josie in her new cap. Oh. my. heart.
Each of these faces are the dearest in the world to me and they’ve brought more joy than I could ever measure. I thank the Lord every day for the blessing of family.
Thanks so much for coming by for a Friday Fave visit. For more blessings lists, drop over to Susanne’s at Living To Tell The Story.
with love and thanks for you!