13 thoughts on “noticing the details

1. Bev K says:

And do I see a photographer in front of the house reflected in his eye? The detail in your photo is amazing! and the Junco looks so happy to be posing. Many of our local Juncos wear a black cape over their heads – do you see that too?

2. janet says:

Beautiful photos! I love seeing Juncos…and I believe that is a reflection of a house in his eye! Amazing!

3. Joanne says:

You've got to be kidding! You are an amazing photographer….was it planned or was it an exciting discovery after the fact.Just amazing!Thanks for sharing!Joanne

4. Crystal says:

That's your house! Very cool! You take amazing photos of birds and flowers and the island and your granddaughter – well, of everything! Awesome!

5. Jill says:

Guessing you are loving your 55-250 lens?Seriously, it is like suddenly being able to get eye to eye with the birds at last.If the stay still long enough for focusing that is. That high speed sport setting helps with that!Great shot Kathie. Keep 'em coming!

6. Kim says:

How did your house get inside his eye. That must be one big bird! LOLGreat photos. I would never have noticed that had you not pointed it out!:)

7. Merryl says:

I see your house in his eye – what a wonderful close up of the Junco, well done Kathy!

I do see a white structure. Amazing detail!

9. Di says:

Gorgeous layers of detail! Di

10. Wow! That is a great close up shot of your house! Amazing detail one can see zoomed in like that. Also, beautiful detail in it's feathers.

11. jane says:

I the eye of the bird I can see a house. What a beautiful picture

12. Beth says:

Beautiful! Looks like eyelashes. The wonder of seeing things up close!

13. Crystal says: