Celebrations galore this week! I’m listing my favourite moments, along with Susanne and the gang at Living To Tell The Story.
1. A very special birthday ~ someone turned 30!
Happy birthday sweetheart – you, and our sweet dil, Dorothy, bring us so much happiness!
We love you!
Josie was completely mesmerized by the birthday hat! She wouldn’t stop staring. 🙂
2. Raspberry Trifle was requested – a perfect, celebration dessert!
So pretty and delicious. Recipe coming soon ~ promise.
3. Another celebration ~ a baby shower for a sweet, almost mama! Julie is due this Sunday.
4. Sarah is having a ball performing in the Wizard of Oz this week.
I attended the opening show last week and I’m going to the final performance on Saturday night – this time with the whole family. It’s been an exhausting exciting week for Sarah and Rachel. It’s a good thing Christmas is coming soon – it will help with the post performace slump!
5. I guess this last favourite is not really a celebration (well, maybe just for me and all the other wives haha!) But I know Roger would like to see a hunting picture. Here he is with his buddies, Justin and Peter, heading out on the final day of hunting season.
And now a final reason to celebrate – our oldest son, Andrew, is coming home from the UK for Christmas! We’ll really miss our dear dil, Hyekoo, but she couldn’t get the time off from her work.
Andrew arrives Monday and he’ll get to meet his niece for the first time!
Thanks so much for joining me in this week’s Fave 5!
PS A contest – answer the following questions:
- is your shopping all done?
- are your presents all wrapped?
- are your cookies all baked?
If you answered yes to the following questions, you’re the lucky winner!!
and here’s your prize . . . you get to come and help me finish mine!
jk but I wish I wasn’t!