A new look! I’m exploring the options in the new Squarespace 6 site. The link to my original site is on the header bar – 2006 – 2012. You’ll find my latest Friday Fave post there, along with all the previous posts.
And here is the recipe for Raspberry Trifle – delivered, as promised! 🙂
- Angel Food Cake – cut in cubes
- Instant vanilla pudding mix made with 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup water
- 1 pint of whipping cream – whip and add 1 cup to pudding mixture – reserve the rest for topping
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (about 4 cups) reserve a few to decorate dessert and then add sugar to sweeten and then mash the remaining berries.
- Assemble in layers starting with cake, raspberries, custard – repeat.
- Top with whipped cream and raspberries for decoration.