I’m glad to be back in the swing of Susanne’s Friday’s Fave 5! Counting blessings and saying Thank You is a great weekly exercise. Thanks Susanne for leading the FFF team!

Here are some of the many wonderful blessings we enjoyed over the last few weeks.

1. Family times ~ Our oldest boy, Andrew, met his niece Josie for the first time.

Visits with Nan, Gramp, aunts, uncles and cousins

Family gathered around the table.

2. Laughter, hugs, kisses and celebrating baby’s very first Christmas!

3. Countless board games

4. Food ~ one lovely meal after another

5. and, finally,  the blessing of a brand New Year. I’m praying Romans 15:13 for you, and me, as we enter it together: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace  as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you so much for dropping in for a Friday Fave visit.

Happy weekend!

20 thoughts on “fff~abundance

1. anneliese says:

Love the family gathered around the table.. but especially the graveyard by the church, covered in snow….such a beautiful picture in more than one way.

2. Brenda says:

Looks like a wonderful time with the family. I love the picture of the girls in the PJ’s, so cute!

3. Elizabethd says:

What a lovely family occasion, and happy photos.Thank you for visiting me, I love to meet new friends, especially from Canada where my daughter lives.

4. Elizabethd says:

5. Kathie Macphee says:

Willow, Laura, Susanne, Barbara, Faith, Heather, Susan, Pamela, Anne, Gattina and Kim – just wanted you to know I’m praying Rom 15:13 for each of you right now. xoxo

1. Kathie Macphee says:

And Elizabeth and Brenda! may you be filled with joy and peace as you trust in Him today – til you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit!

Can you imagine the effect we’d have on others, as well as ourselves, as we live out this verse? May He accomplish it in each of us for His glory. Amen!

1. Kathie Macphee says:

Also praying for you Anneliese! xo

6. Willow says:

What a great week with family. Love those photos! Being with family is the best thing. Isn’t it wonderful to share meals and laughter? Enjoy your weekend–stay warm!

7. Lovely, lovely! Sweet baby girl, and I do love those Christmas jammies! Sounds like a wonderful time. In fact, sounds a lot like ours… We’re blessed, aren’t we?

Have a wonderful New Year!

What a beautiful picture of your church (I’m assuming that is the one your husband and you pastor).

And the picture of the family around the table just made me smile. Just like ours, everybody all squished in and enjoying being together! Love it! Looks like your holidays were just full of everything wonderful!

9. Barbara H. says:

What a wonderful collection! Looks like a wonderful time with family and great food. Love the verse in #5.

10. Heather says:

Beautiful pictures and post! It looks like your week was wonderful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

11. susan says:

Thanks for the Romans 15:13 prayer. I love that verse. Of course I had to share it with my fb peeps. 😉

So you all played board games. Fun!! That is almost becoming extinct in many homes due to gaming systems. I played Pigs and had fun even though I played terribly.

Family time certainly is a blessing. Glad you had days and days of it, Kathie.

BTW – the photo of the women in pjs (esp the matching ones) is precious.

12. susan says:

Family time certainly is a blessing. Glad you had days and days of it, Kathie.

BTW – the photo of the women in pjs (esp the matching ones) is precious.

13. Hi Kathie and Happy New Year to you and yours. Love your family Christmas photos. Wonderful memories made especially with baby’s first Christmas. Thanks for you visit today. You mentioned needing a down coat. Sears has their big sale on this weekend if you have one near you. I bought my Columbia there in 2011 and it’s so warm. I like the longer length and the collar that zips right up and the hood. I hope you find something to keep you warm. Blessings, Pamela

1. Kathie Macphee says:

I’ll check out that sale Pamela – thanks!!

What a lovely prayer to share with us, Kathie! And lovely fives. I’m sure you’re missing those bright eyes of your granddaughter. I enjoyed the matching pyjamas photo 🙂 And thank you for your prayers for roomie — interview is Saturday 9am.

15. Gattina says:

What nice family pictures ! I love family gatherings, perhaps because I only have a four (and a quarter) person family !

16. Kim says:

Kathie, thanks for sharing your lovely family photos. Love the pic of the church… and the food!

17. Faith says:

I LOVE that church pic!!! and seeing your family…..so happy and celebrating. Adorable grandbaby…..love your blog and thanks for your comments on my post! YES YES YES you MUST see Les Miserables. have you read the book?? I’m so glad I did years ago….I just LOVED the movie. it’s got some very important lessons for all of us Christians…actually for everyone! enjoy……