Hi there and welcome to Friday’s Fave Five!
1. Our week started with a massive two day blizzard
I’m thankful that we were all home safe. And I’m especially thankful to be married to a great shoveller!
We had a cosy time of it ~ chatting around the woodstove, reading and watching movies, but by the second day we were happy that our close neighbours braved the elements for a visit. Everyone was beginning to suffer from a touch of cabin fever! By late afternoon, the snow and wind had died down and we were able to get outside. Even digging out felt good! (so I’m told 🙂
2. The post storm sky was especially beautiful.
3. Paper Lions are touring in the States this week so I did some extra babysitting to help out Kathleen while John is away. Josie has acquired some new skills and she was happy to show them off.
Clapping her hands!
Playing her xylophone
Saying “uh oh” !
4. Valentine flowers for Sarah and me from Roger. What a sweetheart!
5. For my final favourite, a (belated) Happy Valentine’s song from the boys – they were in Marysville, Ohio when they recorded it. The song is a family favourite sung at every wedding and special occasion requiring a little extra love 🙂 I think John wrote it in grade 5 or 6.
Happy weekend everyone!
PS – for more Friday Favourite fun, visit Susanne at Living To Tell The Story.