Really tired this week and very late to post with fff
I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to say thanks for the blessings ~ and say hi to all my fff friends. They’re all over at Living to Tell The Story with Susanne.
1. Love this tweet from Nicky Gumbel
Waiting and trusting
go together. If you don’t trust God, it’s hard to wait on Him. But if
you trust God…you’ll wait.
Quiet confidence – like the difference between what I call “fussing prayer” and “trusting prayer”. A good word!
(No, the flowers aren’t blooming here on PEI but I need some summertime pictures up – I’m slightly snow-weary.)
2. This memory is making me smile today:
because it means these are not that far away.
3. Another smile this week – a new waiter for the birds.
The birds loved it but I didn’t get a picture before the last storm – which was snow, freezing rain, rain and back to snow. My poor snow-waiter is in desperate need of repair!
(notice the height of the snow in the background?? Roger shovelled that walk out twice in one day during that storm)
4. Warm sun on my face even thought it’s February. It’s true – the sun is warming up and if we get a clear day, I lift my face to its warmth, close my eyes and pretend I can hear the waves against the sand.
In my mind’s eye it looks like this . . .
but when I open my eyes, this is the scene before me. A winter beach has a certain wild beauty about it but I love the summer beach best.
5. A little winter beauty ~ just a reminder to enjoy it while it lasts 🙂
Whatever season you may be in, I hope you discover beauty all around this weekend!
with love and thanks for you,