Loveliness abounds

and I’m giving thanks again

with Susanne

and the Friday Fave friends

at Living to Tell the Story.

1. Sister time ~ rare, precious, priceless!

2. Leaving on a cloudy, cold, driving sleet day and arriving to bright sunshine, sparkling sea and salty scent ~ such a gift!

3. A sweet welcome home from my beloved!

4. Spring arrived while I was away.

5. John’s  28th birthday celebration! Wish you were there too Andrew and Hyekoo!

Some things never change 🙂

Thanks so much for coming for a Friday Fave visit. I don’t think there are any “surprise” holidays in the near future, so I hope I’ll be back to regular blogging! 🙂

with love and thanks for you,

10 thoughts on “fff~ loveliness

Well, it’s clear you had a fantastic time soaking in the sun and being with your dear sister. What a fun surprise!

2. Willow says:

What a fun time with those three brothers!And you are blessed to have a sister and to spend time with her in such a WARM SUNNY environment. But, oh, your daffodils are lovely!

3. Nan says:

Wonderful pictures, as always! I love her Judi Dench-like hair!

4. Deb says:

Hi Kathy! So glad that you had a good time! Missed you being around on the blog while you were away. Wish you could have stopped off by Virginia on your travels! You’re always welcome! ~ Deb

5. susan says:

Love the ocean shot of Ft Lauderdale. It bet it was great to walk in warm sand. Awesome that you got to spend time with your sister. As I get older, I appreciate more and more any sister time I can get.

6. Barbara H. says:

Glad you had some time with your sister!

The beach looks so lovely, as do the flowers.

Family time is always a blessing. Looks like everyone had fun!

7. Wonderful photos of your visit to Florida with your sister and, all your kids celebrating a birthday. Precious times. Thanks for posting this on FB so I could see it. Enjoy the beautiful weekend. Pam

8. Jerri Miller says:

Birthday celebrations, time with your sister, spring flowers – what a perfect week!

9. Laura says:

LOVELY week and lovely pictures!! As a boy mom, I particularly love your "some things never change" picture. Looks very familiar. Nothing like family time…

10. Rosella Leis says:

Aww yes – sister time, sand and surf, welcome homes, SPRING!, and birthdays – fabulous for sure!