Friday’s Blessing List with Susanne at Living To Tell The Story

1. Most of the tulips are gone but, in my shade-covered garden, a few late bloomers linger.

2. My Mother’s Day tree, a flowering crabapple, bursts into bloom for one glorious week. I made it my blog banner to enjoy its beauty a while longer.

3.  A woodland birthday picnic with friends!

4. Another amazing conference with our dear Irish friends, Robin Mark and Paul and Priscilla Reid. You wonder how it can get better year after year  – but it does! Overflow crowds, heartfelt worship, wonderful teaching and the rich presence of God. We’re so thankful!

5. I have my beloved home from General Assembly this week and we’re looking forward to a little visitor this evening. It’s all good!!

Happy weekend!

10 thoughts on “fff~ late spring treasures

1. Jody Courtney says:

As always, I’m smiling as I gaze at the photos and read the words. Your grandgirlie is adorable.

Oh, those tulips are gone too soon. How nice that you have some late comers for an extended season of them. What a gorgeous crabapple! A woodland birthday bash sounds delightful — must’ve been based on those big smiles.

3. Your flower pics are stunning! I have never thought of serving veggies in a Mason jar; what a good idea. Hope you enjoyed the time with your precious grand baby. 🙂

4. Anneliese says:

Simple pleasures… but priceless! Love the Mexican blanket on the table. We’ve done that.

5. susan says:

Your outlook and photos always cheer me up. Seeing your veggies in a mason jar solved my dilemma of how to transport food to a 4-person birthday party later today. Thanks.Your wee grandgirlie is so cute. I get to see mine today. She’s 4 months old.

Have a lovely weekend and belated birthday wishes, Kathie.

6. Kim says:

ahh, love the flower shots, but I always enjoy all your photos! I haven’t seen enough of them lately! (hint, hint)

7. Rosella Leis says:

Beautiful flowers, sweet grandgirlie, lovely woodland picnic (love the veggies in a jar), and I’m wishing I could hear the song! I can see why you picked these things as your Friday’s Favourite Fives!!

8. Beautiful photos as always Kathie. The tulips with the rain drops are stunning and so is wee grandgirlie in her little sundress and sandals. What a cutie! Have a blessed weekend.

9. Willow says:

Robin Mark! Hearing him sing in person would be a dream come true for me! What a wonderful concert it must have been.

Love that black tulip!

I am saving The Hero and the Crown for our road trip later this month–assembling my book list is a large part of the fun and anticipation.

Oh that black tulip is lovely! I love crabapple blossoms! There are many streets here that have those trees all down the front boulevards.

Glad to hear that your meetings with Robin Mark again were filled with much learning and worship and the presence of God!!