Friday’s Blessing List with Susanne at Living To Tell The Story
1. Most of the tulips are gone but, in my shade-covered garden, a few late bloomers linger.
2. My Mother’s Day tree, a flowering crabapple, bursts into bloom for one glorious week. I made it my blog banner to enjoy its beauty a while longer.
3. A woodland birthday picnic with friends!
4. Another amazing conference with our dear Irish friends, Robin Mark and Paul and Priscilla Reid. You wonder how it can get better year after year – but it does! Overflow crowds, heartfelt worship, wonderful teaching and the rich presence of God. We’re so thankful!
5. I have my beloved home from General Assembly this week and we’re looking forward to a little visitor this evening. It’s all good!!