Ah . . . summertime! Bursting with beauty and blessings!
So many favourites!
Here’s a few for Friday’s Favourite Five with Susanne.
1. Jam-making is all done ~ 37 bottles of cooked jam and 20 containers of crushed berries all tucked away in the deep freezer.
2. Fun in the pool with Josie!
3. Extended family gatherings
4. A WWW outing – is it Wacky or Wild Wednesday Women? I think we’ll go with wacky this week!
5. Our beautiful Island summer – what a gift to live on an Island surrounded by miles of beaches.
Basinhead, a popular beach on the eastern tip of the Island, was named the #1 beach in Canada this week. The guarded swimming area can be a little crowded, but further down, the beach is empty. You could walk for hours with only the sound of waves and the cry of gulls for company.
I’ll say goodbye with this glorious sunset.
Thank you so much for dropping in for a Friday visit.
Hope your summer is overflowing with beauty and blessings!
with love and thanks for you,
PS – for more Friday Favourites,
visit Susanne at