It’s Friday and time to count the weekly blessings with Susanne at Living To Tell The Story.
1. Flower blossoms in the fall. No frost yet!
2. Capturing a few good shots of the bees in the flower garden. I took many pictures, but only a few were in focus. The bees were busy flitting from bloom to bloom, gathering nectar and spreading pollen.
I’ve learned that bees can visit up to 5000 flowers in a day. And to make one pound of honey, a hive of bees must travel over 55,000 miles and visit 2 million flowers! No wonder it was hard to get them to hold still! 🙂
3. A great afternoon with the WWW gang last Friday.
We took a day trip to Ft Amherst, a National Canadian Heritage Site at the mouth of the Charlottetown Harbour. It was one of the first Acadian settlements, as well as the first military fortification, on the Island.
4. Keeping track of the band as they tour the US. What an adventure!
5. Making music with Josie – she loves “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.