It was quite cloudy here today but the sun just broke through the clouds in the west – long golden rays falling on my computer  –  just in time for my first Sunlit Sunday post.

We’ve had some wonderful sunlit moments in the past week

Morning sunlight on a winter bouquet

Morning sunlight on a winter bouquet

and

Sunlight on a snowy lane

Sunlight on a snowy lane

they. make. me. so. happy.

Sunlit bokeh

Sunlit bokeh

Joining with Sunlit Sunday at “My Little Home and Garden”.

25 thoughts on “Sunlit Sunday

Like a winter wonderland!

1. Kathie says:

Yes it really is Susanne!

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

3. tonia says:

I love this, k! You are so talented at finding beauty around you.
    I miss you, dear friend. Wish I could pop over to PEI this morning. xoxox

1. Kathie says:

me too t! Love you!

4. Beth says:

Your second photo is so beautiful; it looks like it belongs on a calendar or in a magazine! Love your flowers too. 🙂

5. Hi Kathie,
    Visiting from a sunlit state today. Each time I miss home I’ll visit your blog. I love the picture of the evergreen covered in frost with the sun shining behind it and the snow covered roads are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

6. Pondside says:

I’m visiting from Sunlit Sunday, and from the island at the opposite end of our country. Your sunny, snowy lane is beautiful!

1. Kathie says:

Welcome Pondside! That lane is a lovely place to walk – and it leads to the house of our very good friends 🙂 Double blessing!

7. Kathie, these are really beautiful photos. I especially like the snowy lane. The snow is all off the trees now so they aren’t as pretty.

1. Kathie says:

Thanks for posting in this meme Pamela! I saw it on your blog and joined in. I know I’m really going to enjoy it. xo

8. Susan says:

Kathie… The lovely bouquet brings a smile and the Winter Wonderland makes me long to wander up the road to see what’s just beyond the hill. Living in the Deep South, USA, means I live vicariously through those who are kind enough to photograph their world and share. The last photo is my favorite… the composition, the fairy lights, and textures.. just perfect! Smiles..Susan

1. Kathie says:

Welcome Susan – you come here and enjoy my winter and I’ll pop down to your blog and enjoy the warm temperatures 🙂

9. furrygnome says:

I love that snowy lane, my kind of winter shot. Days like that around here recently too.

1. Kathie says:

We have rain now – but I’m sure those snowy days will be back!

10. Ellen says:

Kathie! I love your sunlit shots. I’m still waiting for a little of that sunshine here at my house!

1. Kathie says:

Hope it comes soon Ellen!!

1. Kathie says:

Thanks beauty! xo

11. lizabeth57 says:

Visiting from Sunlit Sunday. Love your photos- that blue sky is intense. Love that last picture- great composition!

1. Kathie says:

Thank you Lizabeth and welcome! I love the third one too!

12. Hello, Kathie

It’s a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Sunlit Sunday. Your beautiful bouquet is glowing in the light. As for the lane, I’d like to walk along it and see where it leads. The closeup of the evergreen branch is gorgeous and shows off the loveliness of a wintry day.

Thank you for sharing your indoor and outdoor photos here. I hope you enjoy visiting the other bloggers who link this week.

Karen

1. Kathie says:

Thank you very much Karen! And thanks to you for hosting such a lovely meme.