Hi there and welcome to Friday’s Blessing List!
1. Topping the list is our Oscar celebrations. Not this one
It’s our own little Oscar we’re celebrating!
born March 4, 2014
Oh what a darling! I’m in baby heaven. But sweetest of all is watching Rob and Dorothy’s delight in their brand new baby son. I’m so thankful to the Lord for a safe delivery and that we’re finally holding our first little grandson. (not quite so little -good work Dorothy!!) He’s the fourth little Wellington – named for his daddy, Grampie and Great-Grampie!
2. Backing up a little – I had an assignment for the day of Oscar’s birth. A picture of the sunrise and sunset. I did even better – sunrise, sunset and shining moon!
3. Josie is all ready to start reading some stories to her new little cousin! We had her last weekend – fun, fun times!! When Oscar gets a little older, we’ll start having “Cousin Camp” just like Lovella and her little gang!
4. You may notice a new page on my menu bar at the top of the blog. I’m participating in this challenge –
Today is day 5 for me. It’s a lovely challenge – no comparisons or competitions – just look for the happy every day and post the picture. Happy is not hard to find – but sometimes I forget to remember! So this is a great challenge for me – and dovetails perfectly with Susanne’s Friday’s Favourite Five and Ann’s One Thousand Gifts. I’m posting on facebook and Instagram too, with Sarah and some other friends. Let me know if you want to join the challenge and we’ll add up our happiness together!
5. I’m heading in this afternoon to visit baby Oscar and hoping to pop in to see my grandgirlie too! Who knew that being a Nannie would be so wonderful??!! Before Josie was born, I was told, and I certainly suspected – but now I know! God is good and His blessings are endless. He knows how to fill this Nannie’s heart to overflowing. And I couldn’t be more thankful!
PS For more Friday favourites, visit Susanne at Living To Tell The Story.